Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's a Power Poms Birthday

My challenge this week was to create a cookie that looked like a pom pon.  I did some research online and really didnt see anything I liked.  I was going for texture.  A few layers of frosting and some sanding sugar did the trick...along with putting the cookie on a stick. (We in WI love our food on a stick for some reason)  Again, I had a group of pretty young ladies to model the treats! 




Germantown Power Poms perform at Wisconsin State Fair 2011


The birthday girl and her younger sister.  How cute are they?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Custom Treats --

These were such a hit. Thank you. The cookies were adorable and they looked exactly like the team's poms. We loved the presentation and they tasted fabulous!
We will have to repeat this idea for our younger daughter's team. We will certainly keep you in mind for future sweet needs!

XOXO