Monday, March 17, 2014

Cookies for LAWRENCE ZARIAN!!

Style expert Lawrence Zarian has written a great new book - The 10 Commandments For A Perfect Wardrobe.  I read it cover to cover and loved it.  It was my honor and privilege to be chosen to make cookies for his book signing event in Glendale, CA at Bloomingdales.  I just wish I could have been there!  Here is LZ holding a cookie I made!!  So exciting!!  DJ Shammy Dee was also at the event, pictured below.  A huge thank you to my friend Andrea McKinnon for asking me to help make LZ's event special.

Lawrence Zarian with cookies from Sweet Custom Treats! 
 
 

Shammy Dee DJ-ing the book signing event, cookies by his side.

It was so much fun making these cookies!

Designer bags you can eat?

Here is LZ's book, a must-read to improve your wardrobe and style



No comments: