Sunday, November 23, 2014

Creative Treats for Special Occassions

I hope you enjoy looking at these treats designed by my creative clients!  Tell me EXACTLY what you want....and you shall receive! Contact me today for your special cake, cupcakes or cookies.

Cougar print cake and pink ruffle bow for a fashionable 6 year old

And a horse cake for her sister

Lego Ninjago cake in Isaac's favorite colors

This one year old loves watching Shrek!

Very Hungry Caterpillar and his recent snacks! 

Jake and the Neverland Pirates find the treasure map

One of my favorites....a cake fit for a future Broadway star! Décor includes some of his
favorite musicals- Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Newsies, and Hairspray.

For a Dr. Seuss themed first birthday party

A Minecraft cake, including Steve and the diamond sword

Cookies for a recent Pharmaceutical grad

A Monster High cake with ruffles and bows

I always love doing Star Wars cakes!




No comments: